Friday, November 14, 2014
ABOUT WEICHERT REALTY
· Independent research ranks Weichert.com among the top five of all real estate broker websites
· Site averages over 3MM visits monthly and 700,000 to mobile website
· Average visit duration of 11+ minutes outpaces most major real estate companies and in some cases nearly doubles them
· Our full-time internet marketing team ensures maximum exposure by bidding on over 1MM keywords on major search engines to lead to Weichert.com
· Weichert.com listings gain additional exposure on an ever-growing list of sites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Wall St Journal and New York Times
MARILYN FARBER JACOBS is licensed with WEICHERT-Heath & Joseph, Boynton Beach – 82 agents in our office who may come to a caravan of your property when Marilyn lists it, for an open house! Keep in mind that MARILYN KNOWS THE COUNTRY CLUBS, THE WATERFRONT, ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITIES, HOMES IN A-RATED SCHOOL DISTRICTS and can list and quickly sell your property (even if it did not sell so far) and find you “the home of your dreams”! Need an agent in another area? No problem… ASK MARILYN!
Posted by Marilyn Farber Jacobs at Friday, November 14, 2014
Saturday, November 08, 2014
Homeland Security developed the federal REAL ID ACT OF 2005 for the issuance of state-issued drivers licenses and identification cards. After 2016, those under age 50 will need the new star on your drivers license for access to federal buildings and commercial airline flights (though 2 forms of ID suffice for airlines). For those over 50, the date is 2017. The purposes of this change are to reduce fraud and to fight terrorism.
This process cannot be done online. You must appear in person at a service center (https://www.pbctax.com/locations) and have with you proof of date of birth, social security number and residential address.
If you need copies of these documents, see https://www.pbctax.com/sites/default/files/pdf/ENG_checklist_envelope_2013-04-02.pdf
Posted by Marilyn Farber Jacobs at Saturday, November 08, 2014